Rabu, 31 Agustus 2016

How to Make The Winter Soldier Mask + Glasses from Cardboard


This is one of my favorite Marvel Characters, The Winter Soldier. In this post, I will show you How To Make The Winter Sodier Mask + Glasses from cardboard where you can do it yourself at home.


Materials :
Template
Cardboard
Yellow Glue (Glue Gun for the alternative)
Binder Clips
Book's covering papers (Newspaper for the alternative)
PVAc Glue
Masking Tape
Brush
Black and Silver Paint


Download the template by Aybek Osmonaliev :
.pdf 4 parts
http://goo.gl/GMyjgF
Download 3D model (open it using Pepakura Desaigner 4)
http://goo.gl/uB8fi6


The Build :
In the second parts, is the part where I finish my project. There's detail that I can't explain in the video, That is why, I'll explain in here.
-To hold the glasses, I use elastic webbing/nylon (create according the size of your head). Connect the left side to the right side (twice) by using yellow glue (used for wood or leather) or you can use super glue.
-And the visor frame, I use pvc transparent or mica plastic (you must find black). Visor frame larger than the original form and use yellow glue.
-For the "silver's area" use masking tape accroding this image :






For questions, you can send an email to my email address ; panome16@gmail.com


Work result :





Tutorial :


Click Subscribe & Like for more : http://goo.gl/Ej2fHt

6 komentar:

  1. hey man ca you send me the templates in a image form it would really help me out

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. click the tutorial link, then check the description box on the video

      Hapus
  2. hi i really wish you can post a tutorial for Loki or Hela head gear.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hey thanks for your comment.
      yeah, for Loki, I've planned to make his head gear, just stay tuned, don't forget to see my youtube channel :)

      Hapus
  3. hello... 1. the mask is epic <3 but i dont know how to connet the cut out parts, can you plz tag the parts with nubers?

    BalasHapus